Are you looking to become the next Solutions Architect? Do you have an interest in telecoms pre-sales? If this sounds like a great opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!
MLL Telecom is an exciting and growing telecommunications business. We currently manage a variety of projects for Public Sector & Corporate customers. This position is a fabulous opportunity for a flexible, hands on and highly organised individual to work as a Solutions Analyst. We are looking for those people who have the drive and commitment to develop within one of the largest Global industries.
The purpose of the role is to , so someone who is not scared of sales would be well suited to this position.
We aim to do this by keeping our customers and our people at the very heart of what we do – we understand both them & their needs.
To help us in achieving this we need you to:
- Create solutions and cost models for Simple orders from standard products and pricing tools.
- Ensure design documents are accurate and consistent with our customers’ expectations.
- Assist the Solutions Architects with site evaluations on larger opportunities.
- Keep ahead of industry knowledge, client and competitor developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Provide single point of contact for customers on Simple orders via telephone or email.
- Complete handover packs for acceptance by the MLL delivery team
- Work to agreed KPI’s for customer response, quotation delivery, follow up and handover.
The competencies we would expect you to have is:
- An interest on technology/telecoms in particular networking
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, on the telephone and written.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- A good understanding and interest in Telecoms and how customer solutions are put together. would be advantageous. Full training and senior technical support will be provided.
- A relationship manager with strong stakeholder management skills, able to operate at all levels with resilience and adaptability.
- Intermediate excel skills and reporting capability.
- Able to take the initiative with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Demonstrable organisational skills
No previous pre-sales experience is required, but the hunger to develop your career and a thirst for learning are essential.
We feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real impact within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow.
Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and are look for a passionate individual to join us in this important role.
Your benefits package would be:
- Your benefits package would be:
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays + holiday buy scheme (purchase up to a weeks extra holiday)
- Flexible working
- Matched Pension contributions
- BUPA Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team