To support the successful win of new business, ensuring a quality response to all delivery related questions. Leading on continuous improvement initiatives through bid delivery, transitioning into delivery, quality assurance and lessons learnt into new bids.
Own delivery engagement with the customer until project is ready for handover into Delivery. This includes post award scoping meetings with customer (requirements definition phase).
Handover to Project Manager at Customer Project Handover meeting.
Ongoing quality assurance to ensure PM’s are delivering in line with approach described in bid response, advising on changes to PM approach or amending future bids as appropriate.
To help us in achieving this we need you to:
- Manage and track deliverables for multiple site implementations across the various MLL Telecom product site.
- Single point of contact for end to end customer site deliveries.
- Coordinating the order, delivery and installation of circuits and hardware, arranging internal and external engineers and diagnosing issues at all stages of the delivery process.
- High Level of customer service via effective communication throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Ensure accurate and frequent update status is provided to both customer and internal stakeholders.
- Active monitoring of critical points seeking to migrate risk.
- Pursuing vendors, partners and internal teams of committed dates.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure equipment and services are ordered and installed to meet requirements and specifications.
- Escalate issues to Vendor at Level 1 and into higher internal escalation channels program where required.
- Ensure all internal guidelines/processes are followed and all administration work related to projects are accurately completed
- Assist with the compilation of regular and ad-hoc departmental reports.
The experience we would expect you to have is:
- Proven experience in supporting the delivery of Project office services within the Telecoms Sector with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact at varying levels both internally and towards customers and external stakeholders.
- Ability to develop, introduce and execute effective processes and work procedures.
- Experience of working with a CRM / workflow system.
- Highly organised.
- Work well under pressure and in a high pressure environment.
- Professional attitude.
- Knowledge of Telco equipment is desirable (Cisco, Juniper, Huawei)
The benefits that you would receive will be:
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays + holiday buy scheme (purchase up to a weeks extra holiday)
- Flexible working
- Matched Pension contributions
- Dental Care
- Cycle to work scheme & other flexible benefits
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us in the key role of Senior Network Provisioning Coordinator.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com.
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team