Immediate start, full time & permanent
MLL Telecom is an exciting and growing telecommunications business. We currently manage a variety of projects for Public Sector & Corporate customers. This position is a fabulous opportunity for a flexible, hands on and highly organised individual to work as a Project Administrator. We are looking for those people who have the drive and commitment to develop within one of the largest Global industries.
We aim to do this by keeping our customers and our people at the very heart of what we do – we understand both them & their needs.
To help us in achieving this we need you to:
- Provide administration support with the maintenance of project office systems (documentation management, inventory management, operational tracking, etc.).
- Assist with the compilation of regular and ad-hoc Project reports.
- Assist with purchase order management.
- Creating orders using third party purchasing tools.
- Creating project cases, assigning tasks for completion, managing technical project staff calendars and trackers.
- Creation of project documentation as required.
The competencies we would expect you to have are:
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Demonstrable organisational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Word & Excel is essential
No previous administration experience is required, but the willingness to learn and the hunger to develop yourself are essential. We are happy to provide careers development or Apprenticeship training for this role.
As a fast paced, agile and rapidly growing business we can offer you real scope to develop yourself and deepen your skills and knowledge.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team’