Full Time & Permanent
This role has a broad remit to work across the business, from supporting our Sales Teams with producing robust financial models for bids to taking ownership of the monthly Board Reporting process. The role will report directly to the CFO and will have one direct report. Working closely with various departments this role will be involved in the end to end process from Sales pipeline through to Billing. The role will also lead with commercial input into bid activities and customer propositions, including opportunities to acquire new business, retain existing business or to optimise commercial performance in-life (across all business channels & products).
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Produce monthly financial reports showing MLL’s financial position and work with Finance Business Partners to explain the results.
- Work closely with Project and Sales teams to update the forecasts accurately and timely
- Influence the business though assessing and sharing ongoing trends
- Work with our system designers to create new process flows and efficiencies.
- Become a key player in helping the team transform current processes, procedures and management reporting. Create efficiencies in Commercial and Finance processes to increase productivity
- Assist with the pricing, profitability assessment and commercial risk identification & mitigation on customer propositions.
- Act as a business partner driving value through challenge and support of the Sales and Projects teams.
- Support month end processes
To apply for the role, you will require the following skills:
- Qualified accountant – CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Proven track record working in a fast paced Finance team
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced learner of new systems
- Strong numerical skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Delivering accurately within tight timescales
- Excellent communication and strong influencing skills.
We are on a real growth journey and as such are onboarding great talent to join our highly motivated and driven teams. In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to create or enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com.
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team.