Full time & Permanent
The Asset and Compliance Coordinator works as part of our Deployment team and will be responsible for ensuring all assets are reviewed and maintained as well as ensure compliance with Health & Safety across the the team.
To help us achieve this we need you to:
- Ensure deployment teams compliance with H&S and functional requirements
- Review and book all required training to ensure all certification is kept in date.
- Review all PPE to ensure 6 month inspections are kept up to date, Order and maintain all equipment in support of the deployment team.
- Collate reporting of asset and H&S statistics
- Maintain vehicle records and servicing to ensure that all vehicles in the fleet are properly maintained, registered, licensed, tested and fit for purpose
- Manage the current vehicles fuel cards and produce monthly reporting
- Order and maintain all tools and test equipment including calibration.
- Collate operational reporting and statistics for the department
- Manage the certification and calibration of all test equipment.
- Support the deployment team with reporting, ordering and cover for holidays and sickness.
- Compliance with field Engineers certification on site, In the year to Dec 2020 all engineers to be fully compliant and fully certificated for the tasks they are performing.
- Compliance with PPE inspection records – 6 monthly inspections scheduled, completed and recorded.
- Compliance of test equipment calibration- inspections scheduled, completed and recorded.
- Compliance of vehicle records- Vehicle insurance, Servicing, fuel cards
- Completion of monthly report to include certification, PPE records, H&S statistics, vehicle and fuel records
The experience that we would be looking for is:
- Experience of Health & Safety administration would be desirable
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel for reporting purposes
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us in this key role.
We won’t stop there though. Pivotal to the ongoing success of MLL Telecom is our people – our people are fundamental in achieving our objectives. This is why we aim to ensure the best environment to make it easier to do what you do.
The benefits that you would receive are:
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays + holiday buy scheme (purchase up to a weeks extra holiday)
- Flexible working
- Matched Pension contributions
- Dental Care
- Cycle to work scheme & other flexible benefits
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team