For some organisations, HSCN procurement can be a daunting task. Our Head of New Business Public Sector, Jeremy Wastie, shares some of his top tips for health and social care organisations looking to migrate onto HSCN.
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid
- SASE: Discover a whole new network future with SD WAN and cloud-enabled security by Andrew Shilton, Head of Pre-Sales
- MLL Telecom wins further contract for South Essex Local Full Fibre Network
- Successful SD WAN delivery. SD WAN brings serious benefits but it’s no pushover. Here’s the low-down from Malcolm Booden, MLL’s Senior Solutions Architect.
- Cometh the hour, cometh the SD WAN. SD WAN has finally come of age. Ross Duke, MLL’s Technical Director – Public Sector explains why.