To our valued customers
As the threat of coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak increases, we feel it’s important to keep you up to date on our planning. We acknowledge that we play a critical role supporting connectivity of many vital services across the UK at this time and we are working hard to ensure that we support your operations and your teams so that you can provide a business as usual service.
While we are striving to continue our operations largely as normal, we believe it’s critical that we do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Our plans are being reviewed daily as the official UK Government guidance is updated and we have already put in place several actions to protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and suppliers.
Here are some of the steps we are taking:
- Our offices remain open to perform business as usual activities so that our service to you is uninterrupted
- Plans are in place with immediate effect to modify the way our front-line services, including the NOC operate. This includes flexible schedules for caregivers and remote working on an extended rotational basis
- Our aim is to maintain a fully operational warehouse to ensure devices and deployments stay on track
- Procedures are in place with our Field Engineer operation to ensure our core network and critical network service is uninterrupted
- Our business continuity plan has been reviewed and we have plans in place to enforce changes in line with UK Government guidance
Our commitment to you
- We are aware that some customers have restricted face to face contact. We are respectful of this decision and alternative meeting options (Skype, phone etc) have been put in place to ensure we continue to provide a high level of service
- It is inevitable that some devices are sourced from countries which may be currently in lock down. We are closely monitoring equipment availability and working with manufacturers, our supply chain and customers in order to maintain a reliable supply of equipment.
- We are here to help, support and service your needs as you begin to review and plan Remote Access working for your internal teams. Your Client Director and Account Team are available to assist
Health & Wellbeing of our team
- Colleagues who are high risk or have high risk dependants have been advised to work from home to help prevent the spread of viruses, not just COVID-19
- The health and welfare of our employees is important to us, and we are committed to keep them informed at regular employee briefings so that they can remain safe and healthy
While the environment around us is uncertain, we are committed to running our business effectively. We take comfort that we have a world-class team who are working hard to ensure we continue to support and serve you efficiently so that your business is unaffected in these challenging times.
In the meantime, should you have any questions or require any further support, please contact your Client Director or The Desk Based Team on 01628 495463 or email@example.com