The Devon Collaborative, led in the procurement by Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust, is pleased to announce that MLL Telecom has been awarded the contract to deliver HSCN Connectivity across the county. The HSCN network is expected to be ready for use from March 2018 and the contract will run for 3 years. The MLL HSCN will provide in excess of 20 times more bandwidth at 25% less cost, providing more available bandwidth to improve medical application speeds and deliver innovation through shared services. HSCN will enable improved transfer of care and patient access to information, plus better communication between primary and secondary care facilities, whilst saving money and contributing towards the STP for Devon.
- Moving Beyond The Walled Garden – Join our Webinar on 22 June
- MLL completes first phase of Full Fibre transition at Portsmouth City Council
- MLL Telecom Wins Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
- MLL showcases proven network services capabilities to Public Sector
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid