NHS Wales has awarded a contract to MLL Telecom to connect the independent Welsh and English broadband health and care networks. It will allow health and care organisations in Wales using the all-Wales Public Sector Network (PSBA) to connect with the new Health and Social Care Network (HSCN) in England. This will allow all health organisations in Wales to share information with providers in England and vice versa. HSCN has recently replaced England’s N3 network, which had been in operation since 2004. The new connectivity between the two countries health and care organisations will deliver increased bandwidth and will be around 10 times faster than the previous network connection.
- Moving Beyond The Walled Garden – Join our Webinar on 22 June
- MLL completes first phase of Full Fibre transition at Portsmouth City Council
- MLL Telecom Wins Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
- MLL showcases proven network services capabilities to Public Sector
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid