NHS Wales has awarded a contract to MLL Telecom to connect the independent Welsh and English broadband health and care networks. It will allow health and care organisations in Wales using the all-Wales Public Sector Network (PSBA) to connect with the new Health and Social Care Network (HSCN) in England. This will allow all health organisations in Wales to share information with providers in England and vice versa. HSCN has recently replaced England’s N3 network, which had been in operation since 2004. The new connectivity between the two countries health and care organisations will deliver increased bandwidth and will be around 10 times faster than the previous network connection.
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid
- SASE: Discover a whole new network future with SD WAN and cloud-enabled security by Andrew Shilton, Head of Pre-Sales
- MLL Telecom wins further contract for South Essex Local Full Fibre Network
- Successful SD WAN delivery. SD WAN brings serious benefits but it’s no pushover. Here’s the low-down from Malcolm Booden, MLL’s Senior Solutions Architect.
- Cometh the hour, cometh the SD WAN. SD WAN has finally come of age. Ross Duke, MLL’s Technical Director – Public Sector explains why.