Our Business Development Director, Ian Wilcox, recently joined the Innopsis Podcast to discuss the government’s Internet First strategy. Internet First was introduced by Matt Hancock three years ago to address the demand to be able to use applications in government the same way that people can access digital services from home. In this episode, Ian sat down with Innopsis Director, Lynne Magennis, to share his thoughts on what the Internet First strategy means for service providers, as well as for the NHS, and how it differs from HSCN. Ian also discussed how Internet First will ensure networks act as enablers, not barriers and talked through some of the factors providers and public sector organisations must think about prior to embarking on their migration to Internet First.
- MLL chosen to support Three UK in delivering its 5G network rollout programme
- MLL lights up Adur and Worthing Councils’ next generation network
- In it to win it – Celebrating MLL’s remarkable success in NHS Digital’s major HSCN Project
- MLL Telecom delivers Full Fibre WAN to Cambridgeshire schools
- MLL Telecom extends EastNet Full Fibre WAN