Our Business Development Director, Ian Wilcox, recently joined the Innopsis Podcast to discuss the government’s Internet First strategy. Internet First was introduced by Matt Hancock three years ago to address the demand to be able to use applications in government the same way that people can access digital services from home. In this episode, Ian sat down with Innopsis Director, Lynne Magennis, to share his thoughts on what the Internet First strategy means for service providers, as well as for the NHS, and how it differs from HSCN. Ian also discussed how Internet First will ensure networks act as enablers, not barriers and talked through some of the factors providers and public sector organisations must think about prior to embarking on their migration to Internet First.
- MLL Telecom Wins Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
- MLL showcases proven network services capabilities to Public Sector
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid
- SASE: Discover a whole new network future with SD WAN and cloud-enabled security by Andrew Shilton, Head of Pre-Sales
- MLL Telecom wins further contract for South Essex Local Full Fibre Network