Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue (HWFR) Services have completed a major IT makeover of their WAN infrastructure across two counties to get their emergency services back on the road. MLL Telecom were pleased to assist and deliver on their three big challenges.
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid
- SASE: Discover a whole new network future with SD WAN and cloud-enabled security by Andrew Shilton, Head of Pre-Sales
- MLL Telecom wins further contract for South Essex Local Full Fibre Network
- Successful SD WAN delivery. SD WAN brings serious benefits but it’s no pushover. Here’s the low-down from Malcolm Booden, MLL’s Senior Solutions Architect.
- Cometh the hour, cometh the SD WAN. SD WAN has finally come of age. Ross Duke, MLL’s Technical Director – Public Sector explains why.