Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue (HWFR) Services have completed a major IT makeover of their WAN infrastructure across two counties to get their emergency services back on the road. MLL Telecom were pleased to assist and deliver on their three big challenges.
- Moving Beyond The Walled Garden – Join our Webinar on 22 June
- MLL completes first phase of Full Fibre transition at Portsmouth City Council
- MLL Telecom Wins Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
- MLL showcases proven network services capabilities to Public Sector
- MLL wins major network managed services contract from the South East Grid