Full time & Permanent
Due to our expanding customer base, we are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to offer 1st line support to our customers. At MLL you will have the opportunity to make a real contribution to the success of the business and of your own career goals.
We aim to do this by keeping our customers at the very heart of what we do – we understand both them & their needs.
To help us in achieving this we need you to:
- Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all queries promptly, remaining approachable, courteous and professional at all times
- Logging and updating all service requests, incidents and enquiries on MLL’s ticketing system “Cherwell”, ensuring they are logged accurately, and that sufficient information is recorded
- Proactively manage customer’s expectations through to resolution or by regular updates on progress of their outstanding incidents and service requests
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Build excellent working relationships with customers and other teams within MLL, including the Network Operations Centre and On-site Teams
- Assign calls to correct third party resolver groups where appropriate
- Resolve and close cases to customer satisfaction or escalate to the Network Operations Centre or On-site Teams
- Follow MLL Work Instructions and processes to ensure consistent delivery of service standards
- Provide regular reporting showing the efficiency and effectiveness of the Service Desk Team
The experience we would expect you to have is:
- Background in Service Desk, Customer Service and/or Service Management environment would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working to defined processes and call handling
- A reasonable understanding of IT systems and networks
- The ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Able to act upon own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us in this key role.
We won’t stop there though. Pivotal to the ongoing success of MLL Telecom is our people – our people are fundamental in achieving our objectives. This is why we aim to ensure the best environment to make it easier to do what you do.
The benefits that you would receive are:
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays + holiday buy scheme (purchase up to a weeks extra holiday)
- Flexible working
- Matched Pension contributions
- Dental Care
- Cycle to work scheme & other flexible benefits
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team