Flexible on location or remote working
To support the successful win of new business, ensuring a quality response to all delivery related questions. Leading on continuous improvement initiatives through bid delivery, transitioning into delivery, quality assurance and lessons learnt into new bids.
Own delivery engagement with the customer until project is ready for handover into Delivery. This includes post award scoping meetings with customer (requirements definition phase).
Handover to Project Manager at Customer Project Handover meeting.
Ongoing quality assurance to ensure PM’s are delivering in line with approach described in bid response, advising on changes to PM approach or amending future bids as appropriate.
To help us in achieving this we need you to:
- Work with Bid Management to continuously evolve and maintain Bid Library content for Delivery, Transition and Exit
- Respond to Delivery, Transition and Exit questions in bids
- Create of project plan aligned to the bid requirements, using Microsoft Projects
- Input resource requirements at Bid Response stage, utilising where possible the standard template (for sign off by Head of Projects)
- Understand a wide range of Carrier and other supplier products and delivery SLAs
- Produce a risk report/profile at bid stage – detailing commercial, timeline and quality risks associated with the response as part of submission sign off
- Document and develop delivery workflow for implementation in Cherwell
- Support Sales through pre-tender customer engagement meetings
- Lead on delivery and transition pre-bid customer dialogue sessions
- Post-contract handover meeting to Project delivery external/internal
- Support ongoing win rate of over 50%,
- Participate in win/loss reviews, feeding lessons learnt back into bid library
- Build strong relationships with key teams within the business including: Client Management, Project Management, Service Delivery, Support and Managed Services
- Take accountability to ensure that all customers and internal teams understand the scope of the delivery detailed in the bid
- Project delivery quality assurance approach throughout the project lifecycle. RAID log, Prince2 Methodologies – monitor the standard delivery or bespoke requirements
- Support projects as and when required
- Risk assurance (course)
- Identify new requirements from customer meetings
- Identify gaps in bid response and currently capabilities – upskill PM team where required. E.g. training PMs to deliver risk management workshops to the customer
- Support ISO accreditations, process and systems development alongside company objectives.
- HSCN lead for KPI reporting and governance
- Understand a wide range of Public Sector frameworks
- Participate in supplier meetings to ensure ongoing knowledge of products, defining innovate approaches to supplier delivery where appropriate
The experience we would expect you to have is:
- Knowledge of OJEU, PSN & HSCN (RM1045, RM3825, RM3808 & RM6103) would be advantageous
- Prince2 practitioner
- Microsoft projects
- Proven experience in a Senior Project Management role
- Proven experience of transitioning services from current suppliers to a new service provider
- Strong understanding of Service Operations/Project Management
- Excellent vendor management skills and vendor product knowledge
- Excellence in process documentation
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us in the key role of Senior Project Manager.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team