Full time, Permanent
Here at MLL Telecom we’re looking to recruit for a Regional Sales Director to join our amazing Public Sector Sales Team.
The purpose of this senior role is to drive MLL business growth in Scotland from both new and existing customers in line with company forecasts and targets. As well as leading a virtual team including Solution Architects, Service Delivery Managers and Project Managers, the role will include working with the MLL Senior Leadership Team to define a wider strategy for the region.
To help us achieve this we need you to:
- Create, own and develop detailed account plans based on agreed contracts that directly contribute to the achievement of agreed business development targets within existing accounts
- Create, own and continually develop a comprehensive stakeholder plan to support the execution of the plan, creating line of sight to the longer-term business strategy
- Identify new customers and opportunities within the sector and develop relationships and trust at senior executive levels
- Develop a sales pipeline comprising new and existing customers covering both existing core MLL managed services and new product sets including WAN, LAN, Hosting, Voice & Collaboration and Security services
- Ensure sales are qualified and all opportunities are executed successfully through the MLL sales process
- Monitor and regularly report on development activity and progress on pipeline through the myMLL CRM tool
- Lead and inspire bid teams through complex, formal procurement processes including generating win strategies, demonstrating thought leadership and ensuring the highest quality of any bid submissions
- Own, build and develop relationships within the regional industry and market for long term mutual benefit
- Act as an expert in MLL solutions and products that enables innovative solutions to be developed to meet customer needs, present and future
- Develop a marketing strategy that supports and increases MLL’s external presence, MLL’s service offerings and promotes the MLL brand
- Contribute to the overall business development in the region, supporting and guiding other team members to build knowledge and model performance excellence and assisting the MLL Senior Leadership Team in the development of the MLL business unit in the region.
The experience that we would be looking for is:
- Proven track record of high achievement in a quota carrying sales role, preferably within the Scottish Public Sector
- At least 5-years’ experience of selling telecoms or technology solutions. Experience of connectivity solutions is particularly relevant
- Sound knowledge of sales and business development processes and sales methods/approaches
- Relationship manager with strong stakeholder skills, able to operate confidently at all levels with resilience and adaptability
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good excel skills, accounting and reporting capability
- Ability to work independently
In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
We won’t stop there though. Pivotal to the ongoing success of MLL Telecom is our people – This is why we aim to ensure the best environment to make it easier to do what you do. Our benefits package includes matched pension contribution / Healthcare / Dental and by all means as a flexible working environment.
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us in the key role of Service Delivery Manager.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Our benefits package includes matched pension contribution / 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + (plus 8 days BH) and holiday buy scheme / Healthcare / Dental care / Gymflex / Ride to work scheme and others.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com.
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team