MLL Telecom requires a highly motivated Project Manager with a solid background in the delivery of largescale WAN projects to join their Public-Sector Team. At MLL Telecom we are a growing SME with a large sales pipeline of exciting opportunities. Due to our expanding number of contracts we are looking for a Project Manager who enjoys working in a fast paced and agile business. At MLL you will have the opportunity to make a real contribution to the success of the business and of your own career goals.
To help us in achieving this we need you to:
- To develop and manage Project plans, to support deliverables, resources and interdependencies.
- Challenged existing processes and introduced approaches to improve the quality of Project outcomes and Deliverables.
- Implemented new policy with effective handover controls, resulting in greater efficiency and consistency in planning and achieving project milestones and goals.
- Provided key input for the development and writing of winning bids
- Demonstrable experience of leading multiple large-scale WAN / LAN (minimum of 100 sites per network) projects.
- Proven experience of creation, ownership and management of Project Delivery and coordination of associated deliverable and activities.
- Excellent experience working out & managing project costs, P&L, budgets.
- Proven track record of complex project delivery.
- Technical experience within the Telecoms industry.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication (written and verbal) skills & ability to present at senior level.
- Ensured effective Communication with all stakeholders.
The experience we would expect you to have is:
- Experience of managing 3rd party vendors.
- Experience of leading & motivating multi-disciplinary delivery teams, including in a matrix environment.
- Project governance
- Very thorough & organised person.
- Experience working with key Carrier supplier
- Experience of delivering SIP channels, telephony products, Skype for Business, Internet and Content Filtering would be advantageous.
- LAN / WAN Security services would be desirable
- Public sector experience would be desirable
- Good knowledge MS Office skills, including MS Project, MS Visio and MS PowerPoint.
- Qualified in Project Management methodologies ie; Prince2, PMP, APM
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us in the key role of Project Manager.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com.
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team