Full Time & Permanent
The purpose of this role is to perform various technical reviews, producing quotations along with administrative duties, such as maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Review technical documentation from the Field Engineers regarding the project assigned.
- Review site audits with the client and agree scope of works and further requirements.
- Produce quotations for the client in conjunction with 3rd party contractors.
- Manage Field Engineer and 3rd party queries.
- Monitor deployment progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants internally for the responsibilities of the role.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditure.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports Inputting data on the company systems.
- Produce reports for internal and external analysis.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance on information integrity.
- Support the coordination management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Analyse risks and opportunities.
To apply for the role, you will require the following skills:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Flexible and agile with a can do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proven work experience, working alone and as part of a team.
- Experience in project life cycle, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Hands-on experience with IT tools
- Proven technical experience within the telecommunication industry.
- Understanding of AC and DC systems in the telecommunication industry
- IOSH Managing safely is a plus.
We are on a real growth journey and as such are onboarding great talent to join our highly motivated and driven teams. In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to create or enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com.
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team.