Full time & Permanent
This is a fabulous opportunity for a flexible, hands on and highly organised individual to join our Project Management office as a PMO Analyst.
We aim to do this by keeping our customers at the very heart of what we do – we understand both them & their needs.
To help us in achieving this we need you to:
- Carry out administrative support for projects
- Analysis of project costs
- Manage the timely customer goods-receipting of deployment work completed by MLL across all key MLL customers.
- Manage the invoicing of work done.
- Purchase order management
- Work with customer and cross-functional MLL project team to drive improvements to process efficiency, timeliness and accuracy.
- Providing support with the compilation of regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Escalate issues to MLL programme management where required. Recommend and enact process changes.
The experience we would expect you to have is:
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong Administration experience.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to assimilate information quickly and act decisively
We are on a real growth journey and as such are onboarding great talent to join our highly motivated and driven teams. In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to create or enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
Pivotal to the ongoing success of MLL Telecom is our people – our people are fundamental in achieving our objectives.
The benefits that you would receive are:
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays + holiday buy scheme (purchase up to a weeks extra holiday)
- Flexible working
- Matched Pension contributions
- Dental Care
- Cycle to work scheme & other flexible benefits
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team