6 month temporary opportunity
ASAP start, 25 hours per week
At MLL Telecom, we are excited to offer the Kickstart Scheme as an opportunity for you to gain work experience in an dynamic and forward thinking environment. This position is working with our Sales & Bids Team, producing quotations and administration.
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Running quotations on the company quoting system
- Processing orders for delivery
- Setting up system databases (generation of Service ID’s)
- Running circuit checks on supplier portals
- Collating Bid related administration
- All other associated administration
To apply for the role, you will require the following skills:
- Good communication skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.
In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to create or enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
To be considered for this position you must be between the age of 16-24 , in receipt of Universal Credit and must apply via your local Job Centre.
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team.