6 month temporary opportunity with the possibility of leading to an Apprenticeship
ASAP start, 40 hours per week
At MLL Telecom, we are excited to offer the Kickstart Scheme as an opportunity for you to gain work experience in an dynamic and forward thinking environment. This position is to work as a Telecoms Field Engineer and could lead to an Apprenticeship.
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Assisting the service desk with all administrative tasks.
- Install Equipment in client’s premises
- Adjust and replace faulty parts
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain accurate documentation/record keeping
- Organising and planning of workload
- Stock control
- Health & Safety training will be given
To apply for the role, you will require the following skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work at height.
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.
We are on a real growth journey and as such are onboarding great talent to join our highly motivated and driven teams. In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to create or enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
To be considered for this position you must be between the age of 16-24 , in receipt of Universal Credit and must apply via your local Job Centre.
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team.