Permanent Position based at Silverstone
Working as part of our operational delivery team based in Silverstone, a Junior Provisioning Support Engineer will work alongside our deployment team and our engineers to create configurations, support installation and testing of customer circuits and support transition to operational status and into NOC support.
- Remote engineering support to engineers doing onsite installations for network rollouts and ad hoc installations.
- Assist the deployment team with circuit ‘go lives’ and throughout testing.
- Follow router/firewall configurations based on engineering templates for managed devices.
- Apply configurations to hardware devices and troubleshoot any failures.
- Network diagrams and customer documentation.
- Onboarding of all equipment into all relevant NMS systems
- Occasionally assist with Out of hours installations/network migrations/planned works/change requests
- Experience in 2nd/3rd line IT helpdesk support would be an advantage
- Technical background
- Experienced with Troubleshooting IT issues
- Organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Some experience and keen interest in developing a career with the telecoms/technology industry
- Self-starter with analytical and problem-solving skills capable of adapting to changing customer environments.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team