3 month temporary contract / Internship
ASAP start, Full time
At MLL Telecom, we are excited to offer a graduate opportunity for a Business Research Analyst to join our company on a temporary contract. At MLL we are a dynamic and forward thinking telecoms business.
|The purpose of the role is to assist the MLL Executive Team in various projects|
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Research and identify potential opportunities / prospects
- Research, identify and directly contact senior executives and C-level decisions makers from target prospects
- Conduct market research to evaluate market potential of various new initiatives
- Build models and business plans for new initiatives
- Undertake analysis of other business operational areas and produce presentations associated with this work
- Project work as and when required
- Provide general business support to the Exec team
To apply for the role, you will require the following skills:
- Degree educated or currently studying Finance/ Business or Engineering with a strong analytical element
- Intermediate / Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and research complex data
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task without compromising strong attention to detail
- Dynamic, highly motivated and outcomes focused
We are on a real growth journey and as such are onboarding great talent to join our highly motivated and driven teams. In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to create or enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team.