Permanent & Full time
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Key skills: NOC / network engineer / CCNA / WAN / LAN / solarwinds / network monitoring / third party suppliers / troubleshooting
Fields Engineers (Lead & Rigger, 2 man team)
Central & North of England
MLL Telecom is a leader in telecoms infrastructure deployment. Currently we are looking for Field I & C Engineers to join us on our exciting growth journey. As a team you will be providing technical assistance to our customers in the Central and North locations of the UK.
The telecoms Engineers (Lead or Rigger) will plan and executes technical tasks according to given work, along with existing processes and instructions. You will work with the responsibility of responding to customer requirements directly or through internal customer interface and solve technical problems.
To apply for the role of Field Engineer you will need:
- To work on site delivery of MLL operational install and commissioning projects.
- Working knowledge of the Microwave radio equipment, IP routers, switches and network transmission equipment both fixed line and wireless.
- Team Leader on Vodafone, O2 and MBNL field projects, install and commissioning of Siae, Hauwei, NEC microwave equipment.
- Working with project manager to ensure on site activities are completed within customer requirements
- Health and safety on site is adhered to as per company health and safety policy.
- Liaising with the customer to ensure successful on site activity is completed within their specifications.
- Successful compilation of customer hand over pack within customer requirements
- Site pre-install survey reports
- Maintenance duties will be required to attend customer sites and investigate fault conditions.
It would be desirable to have:
- Responsible for onsite health and safety
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe working practices
- Successful completion of operational documentation
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Benefits you will recieve are:
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays + holiday buy scheme (purchase up to one week extra holiday)
- Flexible working
- Matched Pension contributions
- Dental Care
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team