Immediate start, full time & permanent
Location: various locations across the UK
Competitive salary + van, tablet and the opportunity to earn overtime
MLL Telecom requires a highly motivated Field Installation and Maintenance Engineers.
Due to our expanding customer base, we are looking for an engineer who enjoys working in a fast paced and agile business. At MLL you will have the opportunity to make a real contribution to the success of the business and of your own career goals.
We aim to do this by keeping our customers at the very heart of what we do – we understand both them & their needs.
- The primary role would be working on MLL’s Microwave point to point radio equipment and would also cover installing CPE’s, Routers and Switches entailing Firmware and software upgrades and loading of configurations into the equipment
- Manage end to end installation, configuration and maintenance of equipment with cabinets as necessary
- Compile documentation, inventories and handover packs
- Fault management and functional integration with support of the NOC
- Maintenance duties will be required to attend customer sites and investigate fault conditions with remote support of the NOC. Replacement and reconfiguration of CPE as required
The experience we would expect you to have is:
- Knowledge of Data Communications, including an in depth understanding of MPLS, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN protocols and VOIP
- Some Knowledge and experience of working on microwave point to point radio, ideally Motorola, Alverian, Bridgewave, NEC Neo and Ericsson Mini Link would be advantageous
- Thorough understanding of access technologies including: Fibre, EFM, FTTx & Broadband
- Knowledge of vendor hardware solutions (Cisco, Juniper, Huawei Palo Alto, Fortinet).
- An understanding of network equipment: routers, bridges and switches
- Knowledge of IP switching and routing
- Some experience of cloud connectivity would be desirable
- Have all certificates for working at height in date and be Arqiva accredited.
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us in this key role.
We won’t stop there though. Pivotal to the ongoing success of MLL Telecom is our people – our people are fundamental in achieving our objectives. This is why we aim to ensure the best environment to make it easier to do what you do.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team