Immediate start, Full time & Permanent
MLL Telecom is an exciting and growing SME telecommunications business based in Marlow & Silverstone. This is a fabulous opportunity for a flexible, hands on and highly organised individual to work as a Deployment Coordinator.
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Coordinate deployment management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Assign tasks to teams and assist with schedule management
- Analyse risks and opportunities
- Oversee procurement management, raising of PO’s and allocation of client spend
- Monitor deployment progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants internally
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (eg. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance test
To apply for the role, you will require the following skills:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Flexible and agile with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven work experience as a Deployment Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project life cycle, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step by step action plans
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time management
- Strong teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Hands on experience with IT Tools
- IOSH Managing would be a plus
- PMP/ Prince2 certification would be advantageous
We are on a real growth journey and as such are onboarding great talent to join our highly motivated and driven teams. In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to create or enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
We won’t stop there though. Pivotal to the ongoing success of MLL Telecom is our people – our people are fundamental in achieving our objectives. This is why we aim to ensure the best environment to make it easier to do what you do.
Our benefits package includes:
- Pension (matched contribution)
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 days BH) and the option to Holiday buy
- Dental care
- Flexible benefits such as Gymflex & Fleet Evolution
- … and most importantly, a flexible working environment.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team’