Immediate start, Full time & Permanent
MLL Telecom is an exciting and growing SME telecommunications business based in Marlow & Silverstone. This is a fabulous opportunity for a flexible, hands on and highly organised individual to work as a Deployment Administrator.
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Support the scheduling of field engineers to available work tasks
- Book access, cherry pickers and order required materials
- Complete paperwork to enable engineers to complete the task required
- Support in the collection and collation of completion statistics
- Check and report on completion requirements such as H&S documentation and HOP
- Support the coordination of deployment management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Assist with schedule management
- Learn and become competent in the analysis of risks & opportunities
- Support the monitoring of deployment progress & support in handling any issues that arise
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Support the creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
To apply for the role, you will require the following skills:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Proven experience in an administrative support role
- Flexible & agile with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Products & IT systems
We are on a real growth journey and as such are onboarding great talent to join our highly motivated and driven teams. In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to create or enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
We won’t stop there though. Pivotal to the ongoing success of MLL Telecom is our people – our people are fundamental in achieving our objectives. This is why we aim to ensure the best environment to make it easier to do what you do.
Our benefits package includes:
- Pension (matched contribution)
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 days BH) and the option to Holiday buy
- Dental care
- Flexible benefits such as Gymflex & Fleet Evolution
- … and most importantly, a flexible working environment.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team’