Permanent position based in Marlow
MLL Telecom requires a Data-driven Project Coordinator for finance tracking across a dedicated project.
As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for analysing all costs including incoming purchase orders, project expenditures and WIP and Margin analysis. They will also oversee the production of billing files and ensure all information is collated and updated. The role also requires direct interfacing with the customer, dealing with queries, providing solutions to issues and project reporting.
This role will provide you a platform to demonstrate your unique skills in project coordination within our dynamic market leading SME.
Project Coordinator accountabilities:
- Create, own and develop invoicing processes: from delivery milestone completion to invoice issued. e.g. for new project scope or new customers.
- Create, own and develop reporting to track effectiveness of invoicing process from delivery milestone completion to invoice issued.
- Ensure that MLL project resources are aware of their process obligations with respect to customer invoicing. Provide guidance and support where required to ensure compliance to agreed processes.
- Manage the timely customer goods-receipting of deployment work completed by MLL across all key MLL customers. Manage the invoicing of work done.
- Identify areas where goods receipting, or invoicing is not timely or accurate – or where process improvements can be made.
- Work with customer or cross-functional MLL project team to drive improvements to process efficiency, timeliness and accuracy.
- Escalate issues to MLL programme management where required. Recommend and enact process changes.
- Recommend and enact steps to reduce WIP on projects.
- Work towards formulating a report to capture margin on projects and provide analysis on jobs with lower margins.
- Mentor and support the finance project administrator.
We are on a real growth journey and as such are onboarding great talent to join our highly motivated and driven teams. We look forward to your application.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, IT pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team