Full time, Permanent
|The purpose of the role is to be accountable for the pricing, profitability assessment and commercial risk identification & mitigation on all customer propositions.|
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Provide insightful information around competitor costs, market pricing and competitor commercial approaches to optimise our price & commercial positions.
- Design and prepare regular and standard management information for Finance, delivering insights into the MLL business which report commercial performance and track progress to targets (revenues, customers, transactions)
- Analyse and track revenue and margin from customers, products, operators including revenue leakage
- Act as a business partner driving value through, challenge and support of the Pre-sales and Design teams
- Support our growth strategy, by acting as the partner to the design and finance teams, ensuring vigorous financial controls and analysis are in place to measure performance against the annual budget
- Ensure ‘best’ practice processes / reporting are adopted consistently across all areas
- Responsible for handing over the final Financial Model to Delivery, reviewing all changes made by Pre-Sales
- Work with design teams to optimise profitability of bid solutions and capital efficiency for MLL
- Delivery of commercial aspects of our BAU customer propositions.
- Assess impact of new pricing models and new products
- Analyse performance and benefits of services and/or customers to identify best practices
To apply for the role, you will require the following skills:
- Strong numerical skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and strong influencing skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Delivering accurately within tight timescales.
- Advanced Excel Skills. Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Access.
We are on a real growth journey and as such are onboarding great talent to join our highly motivated and driven teams. In return, you will be playing a huge role in guaranteeing further success for MLL Telecom whilst giving yourself the platform to create or enhance your career within one of the largest Global industries.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com.
Many thanks, The MLL Talent Team.