Suffolk based customer meetings, with flexibility to work from home and occasional visits to MLL Head office in Marlow
The purpose of this senior role is to drive business growth and customer satisfaction through the Suffolk Cloud Partnership (SCP) framework contract agreed between Suffolk County Council and MLL.
The contract covers a wide range of network connectivity services from dark fibre through exchange based local access to microwave services plus a range of value-add propositions covering LAN and WiFi, voice and collaboration, applications and hosting and security services.
As well as managing the relationship with the various public sector organisations already signed up to the framework, the role will include expanding the number of public stakeholders throughout the East of England. This includes, but is not limited to, Local Authorities, Schools, NHS, Emergency Services and third sector organisations.
The Client Director will lead a virtual team including Solution Architects, Service Delivery Managers and Project Managers and collaborate closely with the Product, Marketing and Finance functions within MLL to ensure targets are met in line with customer and company expectations.
The SCP is a flagship contract for MLL and the Client Director will have direct access to the Senior Leadership Team to ensure objectives are met.
To help to achieve this we would need you to:
- Achieving agreed Sales Order Values (SOV) and Gross Margin (GM) targets through the Suffolk Cloud Partnership
- Work to continually improve customer satisfaction levels through all aspects of MLL’s engagement with the SCP stakeholders
- Own and develop the SCP Client Development Plan in line with company and customer agreed targets and objectives
- Create, own and continually develop a comprehensive stakeholder engagement plan to support the execution of the plan, creating line of sight to the longer-term business strategy
- Identify new SCP customers and opportunities and develop relationships and trust at senior executive levels
- Develop a sales pipeline comprising new and existing customers covering both existing core MLL managed services and new product sets
- Ensure sales are qualified and all opportunities are executed successfully through the MLL sales process
- Monitor and regularly report on development activity and progress on pipeline through the myMLL CRM tool
- Lead and inspire bid teams through complex, formal procurement processes including generating win strategies, demonstrating thought leadership and ensuring the highest quality of any bid submissions. This includes liaising with key partners and suppliers to ensure they work within the bid framework and timelines.
- Lead on the production of clear business cases to justify sales investment and progress through formal financial sign off and governance process when necessary for complex opportunities
- Own, build and develop relationships within the regional industry and market for long term mutual benefit
- Generate increased value from new and existing customers relationships by driving innovative solutions either from existing products and services or through new value add services to meet customer business needs
- Develop a marketing strategy that supports and increases MLL’s external presence, MLL’s service offerings and promotes the MLL brand within the region
The experience that we would be looking for is:
- Proven track record of high achievement in a quota carrying sales role, preferably within the UK Public Sector
- At least 5-years’ experience of selling telecoms or technology solutions. Experience of connectivity solutions is particularly relevant
- Sound knowledge of sales and business development processes and sales methods/approaches
- Relationship manager with strong stakeholder skills, able to operate confidently at all levels with resilience and adaptability
- A team leader who can get the best out of the resources available, make sound structured decisions and follow through on actions
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good excel skills, accounting and reporting capability
- Ability to work independently
This key role will play a huge part in guaranteeing future success for MLL Telecom. In return, this will give you the platform to enhance your career within one of the leading cross technology Network Integrators.
At MLL Telecom we feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real mark within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and look for a passionate individual to join us in the key role of Client Director.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV via email along with the vacancy you wish to apply for in the subject to email@example.com.
Many thanks, The MLL Telecom Talent Team